Delicious Account

http://delicious.com/tammy.myers32

Friday, May 28, 2010

Let's try this...

My name is Tammy Morrow and I am 23 years old. I grew up in Greenwood, In. In the center grove area. I just bought a house in the same area last July. I am getting married on June 26, 2010. This is a very exciting time for my fiance and I. We are extremly excited to start our new life. I am a girly girl that loves to shop. I also love racing. I grew up with the sport. I am a fan of Nascar mostly. I am a huge fan of Dale Jr. I went three years for radiology, so that I could work with children in a hospital setting. Since, they accept 32 students each year and there is 600 of us trying, I never got into the program. I then turned to teaching so that I would still be striving and encouraging children of all ages. It is extremly important to me that children are active and that they grow up learning that school isn't as hard as everyone makes it out to be. Children need to take school one step at a time and achieve each goal that is set, and keep reaching for the stars.
I have worked with technology mostly while I have been in college for the last 5 years. It is very hands on and it is easy to get my points across to other students and other teachers while using certain communication while on oncouse. Technology for children is a great way for children to be able to learn in a different world than just worksheets and tests. Children learn more in an enviornment where the children are actually excited to learn.

This is my first blog ever. So we will see how this goes. I am not familiar with this system, but it seems pretty step by step and easy to work, and to comment on other bloggers. This is a great system for teachers to stay in touch and to have a personal journal if a teacher is having a problem with a certain students or having a problem working with a certain teaching tool.

3 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in for my 5 weekly postings. Your BIG day is comming up soon. I'm sure your excited. My anniversary is the 20th.....June is definitely the wedding month. More later on.

    Baldy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture with Minnie Mouse! I am a huge Disney fan!

    ReplyDelete