Delicious Account

http://delicious.com/tammy.myers32

Monday, June 7, 2010

Podcasting/Vodcasting

I am a little late everyone. I apologize. Life is making me want to scream! If you are ever planning to get married, just ELOPE!! okay now on to what I am suppose to be doing on her. I kind of like this blogging thing, it gets my mind on paper and lets it rest.
Pod casting is awesome for all age levels especially college students. While attending college I have watched many pod castings for certain classes. It is nice to re watch a lesson. I am able to stop it rewind to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Pod casting in the elementary level is not as popular, it would be expensive. I believe that children would actually want to watch it and learn more. The children would want to watch me do a math activity that I am doing at home or somewhere else, this is an attention grabber. It grabs the children in and expands their learning ability.
Vod casting is something that I have used while cadet teaching, I realized one day that the children like to listen to things that are not the teachers voice. I would place what I was saying and download it on to my computer, then I would find a character's voice and place it together. It was a program I use to be able to use a lot, but do not know. Things like this have the children's attention immediately. I also used it a lot for children that are sick, they are still able to keep up on their own work and not get too far behind.
Pod casting and Vo dcasting are excellent tools in a classroom no matter the age group.


No comments:

Post a Comment