Delicious Account

http://delicious.com/tammy.myers32

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Emerging Technology #2

~The Knot~

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=7964116945816026

The knot is an emerging technology. The knot is the perfect website for planning a wedding!!! The knot has very important key links that keep the bride-to-be on her toes, and is able to complete tasks in time and on time. This is great so that nothing gets left behind and as a bride your even able to check up on your bridal registries and also keep them up to date. This is very hands on and easy to work. It was very interesting setting up an account. I did not use this, I love planning things and I have been doing everything on my own. (Which is hard, and I want to scream most of the times). This is great when you are on a budget as well. It really breaks it down how to keep on track and not go buying things you do not need. A wedding can get you over your head really easy. These are all very interesting to me, and can be a huge help when the final day comes.
As a pre-service teacher using websites like this keeps me organized and not scattered brained. It is extremely easy to use and very easy to update.
Some pointers on this website is to keep updating and place as many tasks as possible, so when you have completed such tasks you can just check them off the large to do list. Another pointer to using a technology like this is that if you are all over the place starting to use things like this will keep your more organized as life goes on, and it will become a routine in the end. Life is much easier when you have tasks and are able to see everything you need to be up on, especially inside of a classroom.

11 comments:

  1. Recently many of my friends have been getting married. It has been amusing to watch them plan their wedding, especially when it gets down to the last couple weeks! I guess they never knew about this website, I'd hate to tell them now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool website! It seems like it would help you stay pretty organized! Great suggestion, especially to all the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that website! My brother is getting married next month, so I have looked on there for some ideas to help with the planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! I had never heard about this before. I'll have to recommend it to my friends and family who are getting married sometime soon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of anything like this before so this was really cool to read about! Thank you for sharing, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing tool! I had no idea it existed. I have a friend who is getting married next fall...I am going to have to tell her about this! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The knot is a great website. I had never heard of it before, but it is great! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I wish I had known about this a year ago when we got married. I surely wouldn't have used the photography company that we did. Tall Tree's Photography....BOOOOOO!.

    Baldy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That website sounds great! I will have to try it out when it comes to planning my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great resource-- very applicable to your life! But will it apply to your students' lives.....?

    Thanks!
    Anna Bragg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! This wasn't my real website I did another one, but its great!

    ReplyDelete