Delicious Account

http://delicious.com/tammy.myers32

Monday, June 7, 2010

Podcasting/Vodcasting 2

Pod casting- Is a technique that uses a device to record a person talking or showing an activity. Then your able to download on to a computer where you can send it to others or play on a larger screen as well. It is extremely handy for classroom where students are able to hear and see you. Most computers today have a built in camera and microphone that easy to access and send.
Vod casting- Is a technique that is used to have voice recording of a topic. There is no visual to this. Most vod casts are done on a microphone through a computer or at a library. In today's society there are many ways a vod cast could be completed. For example: cell phone, camera, Ipod, and computer. There are so many ways a vod cast could be complete.

I chose to do a vod cast this time, so see if I was even able to know how to download it to my computer. I found out that it was actually a lot easier than I thought. A few tips I would think of is to not let these 5 step assignments with a vod cast or podcast get to you. They got to me this week, and I got way far behind. Now I am caught up and the easiest task was to do the vod cast believe it or not. So stay positive and stay on task, and you will be on top in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment